By joining the Fernie Snowmobile Association you are choosing to support snowmobiling in BC and ensure that we have areas to ride for future generations. So while many people join the club for a groomed trail there is more to snowmobile clubs than just that. The volunteers in clubs negotiate with government to manage these areas and work hard to meet the ongoing requirements of these agreements. There are many well-funded groups getting organized and advocating to have us removed from the backcountry. We need to stay organized, have strong membership numbers, and support the volunteers that keep this all going so that the people that just want to ride can.
Your Club membership includes a membership in the BCSF which gives you the following benefits with our corporate partners:
- Capri Insurance offers members discounted Liability and Theft Insurance
- Sandman Hotels gives 10% off their best advertised rate to BCSF members
- Free Subscription to SnoRiders Magazine
- BMO MasterCard offers a special BCSF rewards MasterCard
- Mark’s Work Wear House offers our members 10% off their purchases
- Discounts with several AST 1 providers including Zacs Tracs, Trigger Point and Hangfire. Ask your AST provider if they provide a discount when you register